What an incredible week it’s been! The positive response to Never Alone has been overwhelming, inspiring and humbling to all of us at E-Line / Upper One Games. We’ve tried to read every review of the game, watch every Twitch stream, and listen to all the public commentary to really understand the experiences that players are having. It’s been wonderful watching all the great streaming and video playthroughs from around the world!
Launching the game is just the beginning, though.
We’re working hard on improvements to Never Alone that will be available over the next few weeks, as we release regular patches and updates. We’re excited to be able to share the first patch for the PC/Steam version today to address some issues we have been hearing about, and will also get those improvements out to the Xbox One and Playstation 4 versions very soon.
Tonight’s PC patch (v1.1) contains the following improvements:
– In single-player mode, the character you’re not controlling will behave more intelligently
– The difficulty of the last few chapters of the game is more balanced with earlier chapters
– General control improvements
– It will be harder to accidentally switch to co-op mode when using the keyboard
– Fixes to address Save Game issues
– Fixed a bug where Never Alone would fail to launch when Steam was in Offline Mode
In addition, this patch includes a new key-binding text file that is optimized for play on AZERTY and DVORAK keyboards. You can find instructions for configuring this on the support page.
Please refer to the Patch Notes for additional details and instructions:
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for additional content updates!
Thank you to everyone for your continued support of Never Alone. It means a lot to the entire team and the Alaska Native Community.
The Never Alone Team